Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Breakfast in Bed



How about some delicious pancakes and egg with hot tea?

Good morning all! Have you ever been brought breakfast in bed? Isn't a lovely comforting thing? This morning, as I was trying to bring myself into consciousness and beat my children at rising, I was cheerily presented Breakfast-in-Bed by my darling Miss B. She is a charming 3 and 1/2 years old and quite the consumate homemaker already. Miss B. is my latest child (#5 & my only daughter). She has really brought comfort to my homemaking heart. I have always loved making a home. But, as years pass and busyness sets in, the joy of the thing you love can become routine and the shine wears off. Miss B has helped to polish up and revitalize my thinking toward the priviledge, beauty, and delight of making a home for my family. Thank you my darling girl!

1 comment:

  1. I love that little Miss B too! Can't wait for Hello Kitty.

    ReplyDelete